Huh, round 2.
Mar. 26th, 2018 12:17 pmI wrote a book. Am not entirely sure what to think about that.
I AM sure what to think of the totally unrelated book which showed up in my head approximately 18 hours after finishing the first one, and that is ARGH WHY WON'T THESE IMAGINARY PEOPLE LEAVE ME ALONE?? (The imaginary people are bad enough. The imaginary flower is something else again.)
I AM sure what to think of the totally unrelated book which showed up in my head approximately 18 hours after finishing the first one, and that is ARGH WHY WON'T THESE IMAGINARY PEOPLE LEAVE ME ALONE?? (The imaginary people are bad enough. The imaginary flower is something else again.)
no subject
Date: 2018-03-27 04:38 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2018-03-27 05:56 pm (UTC)(The Kid demanded that she be mentioned in the afterword that I had no plans to write. "Fine. *ahem* 'They say to write what you want to read. So I did. My daughter wants to be in the afterword. So she is.'")
no subject
Date: 2018-03-27 07:21 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2018-03-27 09:20 pm (UTC)